Friday, November 17, 2006

And So It Begins...

Everything must start somewhere, I suppose. The purpose of this space is selfish, in that I plan to post what I find interesting. If I end up with no more than six readers (seven counting my mother), then so be it.

The basic facts are these. I'm a nearly 40-year-old father of two boys with conservative/libertarian leanings who is increasingly astonished at just how absurd life has become and just how stupid government (state, local, federal, intergalactic, whatever) goes out of its way to be.

I need a place to rant, and this is it. Let's get started, shall we?

1 comment:

Mark Rauterkus said...

Bring it on. After reading the first six or seven postings, I look forward to being reader #10 or so.

Yes, the political landscape in Pittsburgh is a mess. We are in a crisis. We need to organize our statements and thoughts. And, we need to spread around a good dose of common sense with libertarian leanings.

Have fun with the blog.